- 1 What is a good appetizer to serve with pizza?
- 2 What goes with pizza besides salad?
- 3 What should I bring to a pizza party?
- 4 What do you eat with frozen pizza?
- 5 What is a good healthy side for pizza?
- 6 What drink goes best with pizza?
- 7 What sauce goes with pizza?
- 8 What wine is good with pizza?
- 9 What fruit goes good with pizza?
- 10 What is the best selling frozen pizza?
- 11 What else can I do with pizza dough?
- 12 How do I make frozen pizza better?
What is a good appetizer to serve with pizza?
Appetizers To Serve With Pizza Mozzarella and spinach salad: For a healthier appetizer, the spinach and mozzarella salad is a great choice. Spinach is an excellent complement to pretty much any pizza, while the mozzarella will give you a cheese fix to tide you over until you can sink your teeth into a piece of pizza.
What goes with pizza besides salad?
What to Serve with Pizza (20 Best Side Dishes)
- Italian Bruschetta Bar.
- Caesar Salad.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Potato Salad.
- Garlic Cheese Bread.
What should I bring to a pizza party?
Here are a few pizza party ideas for other food items to order:
- Cheesy garlic bread.
- Italian meatballs.
- Chicken wings.
- Mozzarella sticks.
- Antipasti platter.
- Caprese salad or skewers.
- Classic house salad.
- Greek salad.
What do you eat with frozen pizza?
20+ of Our Favorite Sides to Serve with Pizza
- 1 / 23. Vegetarian Italian Chopped Salad.
- 2 / 23. Cacio e Pepe Broccoli.
- 3 / 23. Caesar Salad with Garlic Butter Breadcrumbs.
- 4 / 23. Veggie-Packed Chopped Salad.
- 5 / 23. Easy Skillet Kale with Lemon & Garlic.
- 6 / 23. Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad.
- 7 / 23.
- 8 / 23.
What is a good healthy side for pizza?
Here are my five favorite healthy sides to serve with pizza.
- Simple Arugula Salad.
- Every Pizza Place Salad.
- Fiery Kale with Garlic and Olive Oil.
- Cheesy Grilled Parmesan Broccoli.
- Roasted Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts & Lemon.
What drink goes best with pizza?
Here are the best drinks that pair well with pizza:
- Wine. An authentic Italian pairing of your favorite pizza and a nice bottle of wine can make a difference.
- Beer. This option is likely the safest for any adult over the age of 21.
- Sparkling Water.
- Iced Tea.
What sauce goes with pizza?
Favorite Sauces to Dip Your Slice
- Ranch Sauce. We all know ranch tastes good on everything.
- Garlic Sauce. For the more traditional pizza lover, garlic sauce is a must-have when eating a pizza slice.
- Marinara Sauce. Some may say pizza already comes with a layer of marinara sauce, why add more?
- BBQ Sauce.
- Hot Sauce.
What wine is good with pizza?
Most Italian-style wines like Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Barbera, Nero d’Avola, Fiano and Vermentino are all going to be good options with pizza.”
What fruit goes good with pizza?
4 fruits to use as pizza toppings
- Pineapple. One of the most common fruits used on top of pizzas is pineapple.
- Figs. Figs have a meaty consistency and a bold flavour, and thus pair well with bolder and pungent cheeses.
- 4 delicious apple and cheese pairings.
- 4 cheese-free pizza ideas.
What is the best selling frozen pizza?
Digiorno. Based on sales, Digiorno is the most well known frozen pizzas on the market. In 2018, Digiorno was the top selling frozen pizza brand with nearly 232 million U.S. dollars in sales.
What else can I do with pizza dough?
8 More Ways to Use Pizza Dough
- Dinner Rolls.
- Pita Bread.
- Italian Grissini Breadsticks.
- Scallion Pancakes.
How do I make frozen pizza better?
7 Sneaky Ways to Upgrade a Frozen Pizza
- Add Fresh Toppings. Try chunks of chorizo.
- Add More Cheese. Or actually, add better cheese.
- Cook It Directly On the Oven Rack.
- Brush the Crust with Garlic Butter.
- Add a Bunch of Greens.
- Finish with a Drizzle of Something.
- But Whatever You Do, Don’t Add Salt.